Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hello everyone on the Internets

Que Paso everyone!! I've been intrigued by blogging since my current boss first mentioned the Internets during a debate. Then my good friend Harriet Miers told me SHE has a blog, and it really helped her during stressful times.

Because I am in the public eye, I need to maintain my anonymity here, so I will just be going by the name of Gonzo Al, which I got during law school at Harvard. No, I am not going to tell you how I got that nickname. Let's just say that I am glad they didn't call any of my old roommates to testify during my confirmation! (ha ha).

Since I am new to the Internets, maybe someone can help me? How do I fix it so my real name does not appear in my profile.

Trust me, I know how tough it is maintain privacy on the Internets. I remember when, as a joke, someone pulled all of the searches that someone I will call Rarl Kove had done on the Google. Wow, we laughed for hours about that. That list of Web sites would make a sailor blush.

Anyhow, I've got a big week ahead of me. I don't really understand what all the fuss is about. It is a pretty straight forward issue.

  1. I was given the job of fighting terrorists
  2. Republicans are really good at fighting terrorists
  3. Ipso facto, if you want to fight terrorists, you will make sure only Republicans work for you.
Do these people not want to fight terrorists???

Adios for now. Talk to you soon. I need to take my lucky suit to the cleaners.

No comments: